24 Sep Upload Instructions
Applicable accounts: ‘Regular’ Account ‘Enterprise’ Account
You will be given a .csv file to use as a template to load and import your data. The template will have column headings for each field and you will need to match your data to the column headings. Please check your data to the specifications:
1. Prepare your file. Your file should have the following format:
a) It must be .csv format – if you are using Excel choose “Save As…” and CSV as the file type
b) All dates must be in the format DD/MM/YYYY for example:
- 28/01/2011 = Good
- 07/03/2011 = Good
- 28 Jan 2011 = No Good (this will not work)
- 28-01-2011 = No Good (this will not work)
- 28/1/11 = No Good (this will not work)
c) All dollar amounts should contain no formatting for example:
- 25876 = Good
- $25876 = No Good (this will not work)
- $25,876 = No Good (this will not work)
- 25,876 = No Good (this will not work)
d) All percentages should be as numbers with no formatting for example:
- 25.67 = Good
- 0.2567 = No Good – will not work
- 25.67% = No Good – will not work
Make sure your file has no “empty” rows at the bottom of the sheet. Sometimes when manipulating data in excel it will place empty (ghost rows) at the bottom of the sheet. These can be imported as empty rows. Just to be sure highlight empty/blank rows underneath your data and delete them before saving your file as a csv.
2. Import your data. Log into FranchiZeManager, choose ScoreCard>Import ScoreCard Data and follow the onscreen instructions.
3. Have patience, larger data set can take a while to upload and process and be validated.